- Tough, durable, easy to print
- Based on the well-known PET polymer
- Suitable for food contact
- temperature stable up to 70°C
- printing temperature 255°C, buildplate 90°C
PETG is a variation of the PET plastic that you know from beverae bottles. This plastic is characterized by a very hgh impact strength, which means that printed objects do not longer splinter when subjected to impact, but give way mechanicallly.
PETG ist just as easy to print as PLA. You only have to adjust the temperature accordingly: Nozzle 255°C, Buildplate 90°C
No customer reviews for the moment.