3dk.berlin Trading GmbH (3dk.berlin)
is a spin-off of the ISO 9001 certified premium manufacturer Bernhardt Kunststoffverarbeitungs GmbH.
With the know-how of more than 50 years of plastics processing and industrial extrusion processes, the first extrusion lines for filament production were already set up in 2013 and modified and expanded for high-quality mass production. In spring 2014, high-quality 3D printing filaments and raw materials for additive manufacturing were offered to an international audience for the first time under the label 3dk.berlin.
In the 3D printing studio set up specifically for this purpose, the filaments are tested and further developed on dozens of different 3D printers. We pay special attention to the quality of the printing results. For error-free and uninterrupted printing with filament, in addition to an excellently adjusted 3D printer, very good material quality is crucial.
Based on our many years of experience in customer exchange, we divide our range into the areas: -Easy to Print- (ETP) and the -Professional- (PRO) Line.
In the ETP area, we currently carry almost 100 color shades of PLA as well as PETG filaments and our Model ART material.
In addition, we offer special technical filaments with our Professional Line (PRO):
- Willoflex: Compostable, flexible BIO filament.
- 3dk Blend: Acrylic nitrile butadiene styrene.
- IMPAK: Extremely impact resistant, dimensionally stable up to 90 degrees and grindable as well as machinable.
- 3dkTop: Dimensionally stable up to 230 degrees (after special treatment) and machinable.
- 3dKonductive: Electrically conductive PLA (contact resistance is 24 ohms x cm).
- IR-Black: Transmissive to infrared light.
- Engineering PLA: Outstanding surface and dimensionally stable up to 130°C.
- Filadental: Dental filaments for use in dentistry