- Tough, durable, easy to print
- Based on the well-known PET polymer
- Suitable for food contact
- temperature stable up to 70°C
- printing temperature 230-255°C, build plate 75-90°C
PETG is a variation of the PET plastic that you know from beverage bottles. This plastic is characterized by a very high impact strength, which means that printed objects do not longer splinter when subjected to impact, but give way mechanically.
PETG is just as easy to print as PLA. You only have to adjust the temperature accordingly: Nozzle 230-255°C, Buildplate 75-90°C
No customer reviews for the moment.